Saturday, October 2, 2010

Food

I love reading about food, so I might as well write about it. How has food factored into my life lately, let me count the ways.

1. Recent discovery of love for vegetables. What happened to being a carnivorian?? But when your dhall's food sucks and there are vegetarian options out there (as in outside of the dhall) like grilled eggplants smothered in cheese and green curry, who needs meat?

2. Kind of related to the above post - so when one has a strong dislike for one's dhall food, what is one to do? Well! Try new things of course. And what better way to spice up a meal then to literally add tabasco sauce to it. Especially when it's Chipotle flavored. Except try not to mix up the Chipotle with the Habanero... and then realize your mistake only to then toss on a lot more Chipotle. I think I set my mouth on fire.


3. Cooking! This has been my only thing I've made, really. But it's a promising start. Seafood pancake & Korean tofu soup. Both delicious goodies. Next time I'll go for making Japanese food. Some Katsu curry, miso soup, and something else Japanese and delicious. Omnomnom.

4. Drink tasting (; Mnn Frangelico. This stuff is it. Hazlenut flavor for the win.

5. Finding new places to eat. I love exploring and discovering good food. Did you know there was a place by Burdicks called Hi-Rise Baking Company with scrumptious sandwiches? Well you do now. Yelp and I are bffs for life.




No comments:

Post a Comment