Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Before I hit the hay

Packed day tomorrow, ick. Hope I get out of it in one piece - I really don't look forward to tutorial. Global pop sounds awesome but the class is (un)structured such that I feel as though it is a 2 hour time-suck. Gross.

Today I had to make a haiku about myself. While I failed, my friend K came up with some:

they call me kat tang
i am like water untamed
harvard needs cute girls

kat tang is my name
an alcohol addition
is my game, homeslice

& finally

cash rules everything around
me, CREAM get da money, dolla
dolla billz y'all - kat tang

The people reading this application will probably think I'm a gangsta... which is exactly what I want them to think. Also, the last haiku doesn't even follow haiku convention. That's how subversive and awesome it is.

Side note - I (aka JM) installed CS5 and am no longer a newb :D ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment