Monday, October 25, 2010

One week to ONE

The last week and a half was an utterly draining one for personal reasons. And by personal I mean I haven't had the time to look back and discern exactly what it was that was stressing me out and making me an emotional wreck, but I'll have to find some pause soon to do so.

And no, that one entry (you know which one I'm talking about) was not me going off the loose end, but if you read my tags you'll see that it was my friend taking on my persona in a most flattering manner.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks.

First week of Nov. will be the WorldMUN and Breakers retreat. 2 retreats in one weekend - exciting. But before that...

Our first ever breakers show is coming up and I am not incredibly nervous (I'm sure everything will come together) but very excited. Now, I just have to continue practicing (without injuring myself, I can see all the bruises developing).

The title ONE is interesting. In the past we have never had pieces that we would only perform once. A routine learned was a routine performed every (other) weekend. But this time, with all 10 pr so pieces lined up, this is the one and only time we will put on ONE. Now I'm getting nervous.




No comments:

Post a Comment