Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Super Cool Day

Hey Guys!

Life has been so busy lately. I spend a lot of time writing essays and doing MUN stuff. In between, I like to take cold showers because I think it keeps me healthy. I have been writing a lot of essays though. Currently, I am working on my essay for ethical reasoning. I don’t have many ethics to reason with, so it’s kind of challenging, but you know me, I LOVE the challenge!!!!!! I think Professor Puett will be really happy with my essay! He’s a lot cooler than John. He’s a fat hoe, dawg!

Today, I woke up at 9 AM. I was kinda tired and still pretty drunk from last night which was HELLA CRAZY! I went to go eat brunch with some of my MUN friends at this super cool condo. It was way awesome, you guys should’ve seen it! I think MUN is really cool and I am really happy that I am doing it even though I have to write lots of handbooks and stuff for them. My MUN friends and I have started our own UN. I’m China, obviously, and we ALWAYS settle things diplomatically. HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND YO!

After I ate, I went to Konlin’s rehearsal. He’s so cool *fangirl squeal* Today he had us drill parts of his choreo. I think we are making a lot of progress! Someday I hope to be as good in dancing as Konlin!
KAKOI!

Well, I have a lot of work to do now! Bye guys, until next time!

Peace, Love, and Cankersores
Kathleen YunYun Tang

2 comments: