Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mothers iPhone emails cheer me up best

Hi Kat,

I got your message knowing you will have busy and stressful weekend. But for my point of view I think some time people handle stress well that will change to motivation. How do you think? When you are doing things just as your own ability what you can do and having some confidence about yourself. Remember every time when you face challenge your mom always say to you"Jia You!".

This morning our only he chicken starting try to coo. Also it become very bossy and greedy around three of them. What we can do? Specially he is going to cooing. So this weekend Daddy and Alex will get rid of him. Poor thing! The picture show three our chickens.

Because you are busy this weekend So I wouldn't call you to disturb.
Wish you have a peaceful mind and good luck!!!

Love!

Mom.

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment: