Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yahoo Answers

Kat:
Oh snap, I'm completely dumb and forgot to pack my towel and I've just moved into a new apartment. It's late. I need to shower. How do I dry off? Halp.

Kat's friends answer:
KS: Dry yourself off with your own clothes. I did that once at a friend's house and my friends kept saying it was gross and they called it a poopy towel. I don't get it. Or you can try airdrying. Airdrying is efficient. It's green and you don't waste time drying or putting on clothes. Win all around.

BC: Air dry? The final day at school I had no towel either because I had packed it. So I used a couple of sheets of bounty.

JK: you do a boom boom shake shake on the aircon and roll on ur bed. u know the song?

Best Answer:
AT: Hahahahaha, just don't shower. Ever. Nbd. Or run around in a circle for like 20 mins, no one will be around, so whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment