Saturday, May 21, 2011

Summer Vacation

Summer time... and it feels so good. Too bad my relaxation period is almost already over.

Got to hang out with old friends (people I haven't seen since my sophomore year of high school) yesterday from early morning to well past midnight. Also bought my entire summer get-up in one go - swim suit, straw hat, new summer scent. People have grown taller and bigger but yet changed so little.

Also had home made crawfish while drinking corona with lime and salt before the alleged judgment day. Would have been a good last meal.

Things to look forward to: cooking today (pics to be up soon), beating my brother at some Mario Kart (though rumor has it he's beaten my rainbow road record?? Noo....!), going shooting tomorrow, meeting up with a friend from Singapore, crashing at Berkeley, going wine tasting in Napa with parentals, and then... heading back to Boston for commencement/work.

No comments:

Post a Comment