Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Sleepless in Seattle

Spent a weekend with college blockmates in Seattle. It was just like being back in college with Seattle as the backdrop. Amazing times that can't be put into words--so in the spirit of the previous post I'll put it into quotes (some context, a lot of these quotes are from random games we played throughout the weekend: contact, minority report, kings cup, shuffleboard, etc)

"The teams are: W drink and... drink, W"

M: "Would you rather always drive 60 in a residential area or always drive 40 on the freeway?"

AT: "The rule is... mates have to make mating sounds whenever they drink"
J: "Cuckoo"
W: "Come on Toshi!"

AT: "Would you rather have everyone think that you had sex with a goat but you didn't, or would you rather have had sex with a goat and have no one know about it?
R: "Do people think that I liked it?"

K: "What is a la vender mimosa? Is that spanish?"
AT: "You mean, lavender??"

J: "Oh man, why did I have to be partners with DRUNK W?"

AT: "Get thee to a funnery!"

K: [laughing uncontrollably] "Ok, I have a word in mind that starts with con--let me think of a hint"
W: "Wait, I think I already know what you're thinking"
K: "Seriously? Ok, on three--one, two three"
K&W: "Constipation"
R: "... that was my word"

R: "The hint is, something that I don't need"
K: "Consent"

No comments:

Post a Comment