Thursday, February 6, 2014

Do you have any personal experience with lateral support?

8am shenanigans

M: ah gotcha. yeah wheat’s the weather like?
K: grainy


J: are those cheetos
K: no, they're a japanese snack I grabbed out of my cabinet
they're called "curls" or as this bag says"karl"
J: I can smell them, karls
K: want one?
J: kinda. what is japanese cheese like?
K: haha, I'll pass you one after doremus stops looking this way
J: hahaha
....
J: omg, shut up I want a karl
K: hahahahahhaha

S: lateral support?
K: yeah when the professor calls on people
she asks stuff like
"have you ever lost something?"
"have you ever misplaced something?"
but when she called on me she was like "do you have any personal experience with lateral support?"
and I was like...uh.... no
S: hahahah, i have no idea what that is
K: it's when there's a land on top of a hill and another land beneath that hill
and then someone like carves out a piece of the hill
S: like a hobbit den
K: then the land on top of the hill kind of landslides/crumbles down
yeah, and then gandalfs land falls down the hill because there's no lateral support
S: then gandalfs all like
you shall not pass bitch


J: I'll start coughing really loud to cover up the noise of opening that bag
K: hahahahaha
or she should make a joke
and everyone should laugh
so I can open this bag
J: no one's listening, no one will hear the joke

No comments:

Post a Comment