Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Throwback

Pick 20 people you know:

1. Konrin
2. John
3. Smallest Richard
4. Souvik
5. Ke
6. Andrew
7. Anna
8. Big Richard
9. Guoster
10. Terry Plas James
11. Jon Jain
12. Darcie
13. Curtis
14. Reihan
15. Sherry
16. Le
17. Nikkachu
18. Muzzy
19. Brian Campos
20. Francis

What do you honestly think of No. 10?
I think he has the capacity to FINISH people. FINISH HIM TERRY. FINISH HIM.
I think Terry is a very insightful guy and is a great person to talk to. Very in tune with those around him (: <3 Terrbear

Would or did No. 19 and No. 8 go out?
Campos and Richard Li... well, they would make good beer pong buddies. Maybe in the middle of a great match they will pledge their undying love to each other. Jus sayin.

Did you ever like number 3?
Obvs, but I may like his camera possibly more.

If No. 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know?
Konlin, I cannot believe you died not knowing how to do airflares. Oh, and can I have your Joey pouch jacket? Prease?

Would No. 2 and No. 11 make a good couple?
John & Jon already are a couple. Make sure Anna doesn't know. Also their kid would be named Jo(h)n^2.

Describe No. 7 in 3 words:
Romance Novel Addict

Do you think No. 12 is hot?
Dude, she is the hottest and sexiest girl I know. The way she dances, mm, irresistible.

What would you do if you had never met No. 5?
Oh my god. Without Ke Xu in my life I would be 10000x more innocent than I am now.
But really, I wouldn't know that such a caring and devoted friend (and a crazy horny partier) could possibly exist were it not for Kerry Xu.

Would No. 1 and No. 17 make a lovely couple?
Konrin and Nikkachu? Together they can be team Nikkon and take awesome photos. Speaking of photos, Konrin and Linda have the most adorable picture ever. No splitting up that couple, not even for Nikkon :P

What do you think of when you see No. 8?
I think... man, I'm so glad I have an awesome best friend (:
And I also think, maybe you do need a haircut. Actually, I just saw you and I liked the hair. Keep the hair (;

Tell me something humiliating about No. 11
Ooohhh....... when JJain got into Harvard there was a facebook page made for him. The image was of him chugging a bottle of something in between a girl's legs. Good first impression. Good times.

Do you know any of No. 6's family members?
Yeah. They hate me now cuz I didn't recognize them at our show ):
Gonna see them again at Thanksgiving. Gotta get back into good graces :P

What's No. 20's favorite color?
Gray? Black? Dark Blue? Yeah don't deny your emo roots, haha.

On a scale of 1-10 how cute is No. 14?
Oh mang. Reihan is super cute, with a bite. (:
Especially his fake real-smile. 10/10!

What would you do if No. 4 just professed their undying love for you?
It depends, if it comes with a walk through central park, a dinner at a fancy restaurant (bottle of Chardonnay), and a broadway (not that big a fan of ballets). Then I would accept :P

What language does No. 19 speak?
Peruvian. Duh.

Who is No. 16 going out with?
A guy in law school. Or maybe 2 (;

Is No. 9 a boy or a girl?
All man.

Would No. 18 and No. 4 make a good couple?
THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON. Hu, what?

Who do you think No. 15 would be great with from this list?
Sherry and.. Ke. Both so blunt. Plus Sherry and Jenny know each other :P

When was the last time you talked to No. 12?
On Monday night when I had a talk with her that I really needed. Thank you so much.

What is No. 3's favorite band?
Uhoh, I don't know. Clearly I don't like him enough.

Does No. 2 have any siblings?
No. Single child syndrom :P

Would you ever date No. 6?
Well, depends. If it's Andrew CHEN I would say, only if you give me all the money in your top drawer. If it's Andrew PHAM I would say, we did :D

Would you ever date No. 15?
Oh yeah. She was my first girl kiss anyway (:

Is No. 7 single?
No, she ruuvs number 11

What is No. 20's last name?
Denggg son.

What is No. 5's middle name?
Man. Ke Man Xu.

What is No. 10's fantasy?
A CSA party

Where does no. 9 live?
In some rich-ass house in some rich-ass neighborhood. That I'm gonna crash over Thanksgiving :P

Would you make out with No. 13?
I'll show you my case study if you show me yours

Are No. 5 and No. 6 best friends?
Nah, they are each devoted to their own best friends. Or rather, number 5 is devoted to number 4.

Does No. 7 like No. 20?
I'm sure they have some beef over their mutual love - Mr. Bojangles

How did you meet No. 18?
At a session. At first I thought he had the coolest name ever. Oh, I still do.

Is No. 12 older than you?
You know... I don't know... uhoh.

Is No. 17 the sexiest person alive?
I would always choose you, Nikkachu (; (;

No comments:

Post a Comment