Monday, March 14, 2011

Singapour

Singapore is humid! And food is cheap!

I've been sleeping under 5 hours for the past few days and it looks like this trend is going to continue. Unlike last year, my job is not over with the passing of the first day of registration. The pressure is just beginning to set in.

I trust everyone to do a fantastic job this week. I hope everyone has a good time. I'm kind of jealous of those running a committee - committees are so much fun (especially after my awesome NMUN experience). I'm sure being a USG will be rewarding as well. Either way, looking forward to it!

Stop here to avoid sappiness.

Things are pretty busy but still going through the days with a tinge of melancholy. I think this song sums it up pretty well, don't you?

You are the earth beneath my feet.
You are my gravity.

Peace out cub scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment