Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quotes Continued

Today I was accosted and forced to drive a van after recently having just started driving again. I had to drive my friend's mom to her house (without accident, whew) to drop her of and then drove us to a store. As I was driving I noticed the mirror was pointed down to somewhere around the backseat and point out "man, your mom is short!"
J responds matter of factly, "that's because you're wearing heels"
"... I'm sitting DOWN!"

J whilst scrubbing dishes (there's something about J that just inspires my mom to make us do manual labor. I never wash the dishes when any other friends come over. Just him) "you know what feels really good? Using a bobby pin to clean your ear"
"Yeah!" I respond enthusiastically "having your ear cleaned by someone feels soo good. I remember when I was a little kid I saw the parents of my friend cleaning each others' ear and I thought to myself 'that is true love!'"
My mom scoffs loudly while cleaning in the living room.
J turns around, "was that your brother?"
My mom pops her head in to comment, "I just thought of.. two gorillas, picking each other's flies, heheheh"

Thanks mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment